In this article on the Bali waterfall attraction, we created it to reduce curiosity about the natural beauty of the famous island of the gods.
apart Bali Island Rich in natural, cultural and beautiful beaches, the island of Bali also saves the natural beauty of waterfall tourism.
We will discuss in Bali Waterfall Attractions which is stored beautifully and neatly in the arms of the Gods.
Bali Waterfall Tour
In this thread we try to put it in Attractions Bali waterfalls are the most beautiful and hidden on the island of Bali according to the Indonesian version of Gotravela.
Divided in 7 of the most popular and most beautiful waterfalls in Bali.
Of course, it is common for both foreign and domestic tourists to mention waterfalls in Bali for sure the answer is "Git-Git . Waterfall", No?
Bali Waterfall Attractions
Gitgit is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali which is located in the village of Gitgit, Sukasada District.
About 10 Km from Singaraja city or about 70 Km from Denpasar. Located on a plateau about 300 meters above sea level.
It's a wrong assumption if the island of Bali only has gitgit.
We have tried to explore and summarize the 7 most beautiful and hidden Bali Waterfall Attractions in the following infographic.
Tips when visiting waterfalls
But it would be better to pay attention to the tips below before exploring the waterfalls that you will visit.
Tips when visiting
- Bring a tripod! No matter what type of camera you have, with a tripod of course you want to get the maximum picture. Mount it on something / a solid and flat surface.
- you do not have to digital SLRs super fancy, but you want something a result that allows you to play around a bit with exposure. Use aperture priority or manual exposure, use a really high f-stop, such as f16 or higher, and it will let your camera shutter to reveal more of the image. Another tip is to keep your ISO sensitivity as low as your camera allows, like around 100. Due to this long exposure, the sponge holding hands on your camera will simply be unstable. Then the recommendation to use a tripod.
- Dress appropriately and relax! Like entering the forest (because the waterfall must be in the forest), remember to bring telon oil and angina or anti insect. Because there will be lots of insects or mosquitoes (bring autan too).
- Bring a swimsuit too! Who knows sometimes you want to swim.
- Make sure to let your family or friends know where you are going, whether by posting/existing on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Make sure you come in the right weather, don't visit the Waterfall during the rainy season because it is feared that there will be a flood.
These are the 7 most beautiful and hidden Bali Waterfall Attractions.
Most Popular Bali Waterfalls
Bali Waterfall Attractions fortune telling is one of the most beautiful waterfalls hidden in the village of Ubud, the location is right on the Tegenungan Kemenuh Village, Sukawati area, Gianyar Regency.
To get to this waterfall, it is about 16 km from the city of Dempasar or it takes 30 minutes to reach this waterfall by private vehicle.
This waterfall is not too high with a height of only about 15 meters, so it is comfortable and safe for you.
Do you like jumping challenges (Cliff jump) right to the bottom of the waterfall, but still you have to consider safety and of course only those who are experts.
Bali Tegenungan Waterfall Tourism Object is unique because around the waterfall grows lush green bodies.
Likewise with the flow of the river, the swift water is perfect for swimming and enjoying freshwater tubing/skating.
There is a holy temple near the bath, the temple is very popular with locals who seek serenity and meditation.
Then read it, guys Cunca Wulang Waterfall in Labuan Bajo, West Flores
2. Nungnung Waterfall
Waterfall Tour wait,
eet not sis nunung huh?? That's an artist
opera van java hehe .. hushhhhh continue.
Ok, Nugnung Waterfall is one of the most beautiful and hidden waterfalls in the North of Badung Regency towards Sangeh (Monkey Forest).
The distance is about 50 kilometers and it takes one hour to reach the location by private vehicle from Denpasar or Kuta.
You have to go down 500 steps to reach the waterfall because the location of the Nungnung Waterfall is at the bottom of the ravine. It's not easy is it?
You have to be mentally and physically prepared to hunt for one of these hidden Bali Waterfall Attractions.
But don't worry, everything will be paid off after you get to the location of this waterfall.
You will be greeted by the rhythmic strains of nature listening and watching thousands of liters of water fall from a height of 50 meters flowing into the pool.
You are also greeted with an amazing view of the waterfall and rice fields around the area.