Regarding the introduction of electric bicycles, the combination of mobility and environmental sustainability
The news about the introduction of electric bicycles provides an alternative to mankind which has become a popular innovation in the world transportation modern
Electric bicycle introduction concept Combining the reliability of a bicycle with the power of an electric motor, electric bicycles provide a more environmentally friendly and efficient way to move around cities.
Electric bicycles are also known as e-bikes, which are conventional bicycles equipped with an electric motor and battery.
Introduction to Electric Bikes
The electric motor attached to this bicycle provides additional power assistance when the rider pedals.
Pengenalan sepeda listrik juga makin masif ketika dunia usaha turut terlibat menyewakan transportasi ini seperti Gotravela Indonesia yang ada di Bali dan tempat usaha penyewaan lainnya.
Judging from its history, the introduction of the first electric bicycle appeared after it was patented on December 31, 1895 by the American inventor Ogden Bolton Jr. This design has a built-in 10 volt battery which will provide about 100 amperes to the motor.
How e-Bikes Work
Electric bicycles or e-bikes use an electric motor powered by a battery built into the bicycle. This battery is usually charged using electricity from a power source that is generally available at home or public places.
This electric motor will provide additional encouragement when the rider pedals or uses the throttle.
The motor automatically engages or provides power when pressure is applied to the pedal or throttle, reducing the physical work required to pedal the bicycle.
Also get our offer Cheap motorbike rental in Bali Kuta
Benefits of Electric Bikes
- Environmentally friendly: Electric bicycles reduce dependence on conventional motorized vehicles that run on fossil fuels. By using electricity, electric bicycles can reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution, and help preserve the environment.
- Ease of travel: Electric bicycles provide power assistance that makes it easier for riders to cover longer distances or traverse hilly terrain. The capabilities of an electric bicycle also help overcome physical obstacles, such as high winds or difficult terrain, that can make traveling on a conventional bicycle more difficult.
- Growing a new business sector: the presence of e-bikes has triggered economic growth in this sector, the nation's children are competing to introduce electric bicycles and take part in producing this transportation, brands have emerged from Indobike, Strum and many more.
Types and Methods of Recharging Electric Bicycles
Lead-acid battery (lead-acid battery) is a type of battery that has long been used in electric vehicle applications.
They consist of lead-acid cells containing liquid sulfuric acid as the electrolyte. Following are some of the characteristics of a lead-acid battery:
These batteries are generally less expensive than lithium-ion batteries, making them an economical choice.
Also, lead-acid batteries tend to be heavier, which can affect their performance and feel on the bike. It's just that, lead acid batteries tend to have a shorter service life and a more limited capacity compared to lithium-ion battery.
electric bicycle introduction Lithium-ion battery (Li-ion battery) is a battery technology that is more sophisticated and efficient.
They are used extensively in various electronic devices, including electric bicycles. Following are some of the characteristics of lithium-ion batteries:
Greater capacity: Lithium-ion batteries have a higher energy capacity, enabling longer ranges on electric bicycles.
Lighter and more compact: Lithium-ion batteries have a better power-to-weight ratio, making the bike lighter and easier to control.
The following are recommendations for safe charging for your electric bicycle:
- Once removed, make sure the bicycle battery has cooled before recharging
- Do not charge the battery more than 80% of its original capacity
- Refill every 24 hours and keep an eye on the contents don't get below 25%
- After the battery is charged, leave it for 10-15 minutes before plugging it back in
- The electric bicycle is ready to use