Kelor Island Labuan Bajo
Kelor Island Labuan Bajo Flores – Indonesia!
When you visit Komodo Island, West Nusa Tenggara, don't forget to schedule a visit to other destinations that are no less interesting. One of the recommended places is Kelor Island Labuan Bajo which has an amazing panorama.
Kelor Island is located in Manggarai Regency, Flores Indonesia. Precisely located in the province of East Nusa Tenggara. With its romantic atmosphere, this place is perfect for travelers who want to spend time with their partner.
This place has a dazzling natural beauty that will spoil your eyes. You can enjoy the beauty of the mountains, beaches and underwater scenery.
This place is also still relatively empty of visitors so you can enjoy it in peace. Here, you can calm down to refresh your mind that is saturated with the hustle and bustle of the city.
Here is some information about Kelor Island as your reference if you want to visit it.
View of Kelor Island
There are many beautiful scenic spots that it's a shame to pass up. This place is perfect for photography enthusiasts to capture many interesting spots to be used as objects.
This place looks so perfect with white sandy beaches and small waves combined with clear sea water. On the island of Kelor, Labuan Bajo, you can enjoy views of the green surrounding islands.
On the other hand, this island also has a hill area that can be climbed. When summer comes, this hill will change color to brown dry savanna. From the top of this hill, you can happily enjoy the beautiful blue sea water that blends perfectly with the natural surroundings.
Activities To Do
There are many activities that you can do on Kelor Island. One of them is snorkeling. With calm sea water, this place is very safe to use even for beginners who do not have experience. You can be satisfied to see the amazing underwater scenery with a variety of colorful fish and coral reefs.
In addition to snorkeling, you can fill your free time by taking a walk along the beach and taking pictures with an enchanting background. In addition, you can track up the hill to get a very beautiful view.
In the komodo cruises eye package, it is also available to relax on the island of Moringa, Labuan Bajo after a long day of exploring Padar Island and detail. Waiting for sunset to a romantic candle light dinner on Moringa Island.
The time it takes to get to the top of the hill is approximately 20 minutes and must be taken with struggle because the terrain has elevation about 45 degrees. But don't worry, your tiredness will pay off when you get to the top and see the amazing view.
If you depart from Labuhan Bajo by boat, the time used is approximately 1 hour. If you use a speedboat, it will be faster, which only takes 30 minutes.
But our advice is that the adventurous journey will be felt if you use a ship. You can get the price rent a boat in Labuan Bajo with the best price and service from the eyes of the komodo.
Facilities Available on the Island
Kelor Island Labuan Bajo does not yet have any facilities so for those of you who want to visit it, prepare well what is needed. In this place, you can only stop by to enjoy the beautiful scenery but cannot stay because there is no adequate accommodation.
Kelor Island Entrance Ticket
For a while until the writing of this article, the entrance ticket to Moringa Island is FREE, aka FREE. It's just that to the location of Moringa, of course you have to rent a boat or boat from Labuan Bajo.[spacerheight=”20px”]
Tips & Trips
Before deciding to go to Kelor Island, you should prepare everything carefully.
Tips and trips to Kelor Island, Labuan Bajo are as follows: :
- Bring enough food as a provision because in this place there are no food vendors at all.
- To get to this place, you can go through Labuhan Bajo which will make access easier and more crowded.
- If you want to try trekking to the hills, prepare your stamina. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes so that your trip will be more enjoyable. Wear special shoes to climb the mountain because this hill is quite slippery and steep.
- Do a physical warm-up first to go up the hill to avoid injury.
- Visit this place during the dry season because if you come during the rainy season you can't walk around enjoying the natural scenery.
- Bring glasses, sunblock and a hat when visiting Kelor Island because during the day the atmosphere is very hot.
- Use clothes with light colors with thin materials and absorb sweat because the atmosphere is very hot.
- For those of you who want to snorkel, bring your own equipment because no one rents out snorkeling equipment here.
- Bring a powerbank just in case so you can capture the scenery with satisfaction. Because, it is very unfortunate if you visit this place without taking pictures.
- If you have a drone, don't hesitate to bring it because the landscape of Kelor Island will look very amazing when viewed from a height.
For those of you who really intend to visit this Kelor Island, prepare carefully what to bring.
This island is only suitable as a transit point because there are still limited facilities and no inhabitants. For travel safety, you should also be accompanied by a tour guide.
Ready to go to Moringa Island?
Are you ready to enjoy the hidden paradise on Kelor Island, Labuan Bajo? Invite friends or family to enjoy the natural beauty that is still calm and beautiful. Hopefully the information provided can help your trip.
Appreciate us if travela wants to leave and a star review below here.