Crystal Bay Penida Beach
Crystal Bay Penida Beach The Beauty and Charming Underwater Nature
Judging from the name alone, you might already be able to conclude that it is a tourist destination Nusa Penida 3 nusa This one is a beach or bay with crystal clear water.
This is indeed true, because of Beauty Crystal Bay deserves a thumbs up.
Therefore, it is natural that this place has become a popular area for visits by domestic and foreign tourists.
However, in fact this place does not only offer stretches of white sand with beautiful sea. But it is also the underwater natural life that is its own attraction.
Therefore, it is not surprising that this place has become a favorite destination for lovers of underwater beauty. Because the richness of underwater flora and fauna is truly amazing.
Route and Location
Located in the Nusa Penida Island area, Crystal Bay Penida Beach it can be said to be quite easy to access. If you have plans for a holiday to this place, then the exact location is Sakti Village, Nusa Penida, Klungkung – Bali 80771.
To find out the coordinates more accurately, you can look GPS Nusa Penida here.
From the big island of Bali, you are required to cross using public transportation such as a ferry from Harbor Padang Bay or fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida Harbor.
If you use a fast boat from Sanur Harbor to Toya Pakeh Harbor/banjar nyuh The time required for Nusa Penida is approximately 30 minutes, much faster if you go via Padang Bai by Roro ferry.
For fast boat ticket price to nusa penida you can check here.
After that, you can continue your journey to Crystal Bay beach, which is only about 15 KM from the port by renting a Penida motorbike or renting a car at Gotravela.
Best Time to Visit
In general, Crystal Bay Penida beach is open 24 hours non-stop. So visitors are free to come at any time. So it's actually very flexible, you just have to adapt it to your visiting needs.
Also read later:
If you want to swim and snorkel, you can come in the morning, afternoon or evening. Meanwhile, to enjoy the exoticism and romance of the sunset, you can come at dusk.
Crystal Bay Admission Ticket
Price of admission Crystal Bay Penida Beach This is actually free or free of charge like Kuta beach in Bali. It's just that there are parking fees for two-wheeled and four-wheeled vehicles that are charged to visitors at this time.
Don't know in the future, will there be a distribution fee for objects for local government revenue?
Currently, vehicle parking prices at Crystal Bay are;
- Motorcycle Parking / Scooter Parking Rp. 2.000 per motorbike
- Car Parking / Car Parking Rp. 5.000 per car
Things to do in Crystal Bay
This tourist destination has many things to offer to all its visitors. Not only pampering yourself with sunbathing or playing in the water, but also exploring the truly enchanting underwater beauty.
If you are interested in visiting this place, below are some exciting activities that you can do while on this clear bay beach.
1. Water Play
Crystal Bay offers a very amazing natural view of the land. The 1 KM coastline is so wide that tourists will still have privacy even when it is busy with visitors. Apart from that, you will also be treated to a beautiful stretch of fine white sand and the calming blue of the bay. So the activities of playing in water and swimming can be more exciting.
2. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
Water sports lovers such as snorkeling and scuba diving should not miss this bay in Nusa Penida. Because of the various water species such as various types of fish, sea animals and also flora such as coral reefs and so on. This can certainly spoil your eyes, which have longed for the beauty of nature under water.
3. Crystal Bay Point
Crystal Bay Penida Beach is a point where visitors can see the full view of the bay.
To reach this spot, you are required to climb hundreds of stairs to get to the top of the hill.
Even though it is very tiring, it is guaranteed that you will not regret it. From up there, you can see temples, atolls and also the Nusa Lembongan and Ceningan groups.
Conclusion Crystal bay Penida Beach
Pros of Crystal Bay Beach:
- From the port of Toya, access to get there is close and easy.
- Because it is close to the Telkomsel tower, the signal is quite good.
- Crystal Bay Beach is a well-known area in Penida and Lembongan like Kuta Beach in Bali.
- The natural atmosphere as well as the beach and coral venues in the middle of the sea are stunning.
- A suitable place for Instagrammables, selfies and posing with family and friends.
- Clean and well-maintained white sandy beach.
- Safe to do various beach activities, also good for children.
- There is a toilet and a place to rinse or take a clean shower.
- Ample and adequate parking.
Disadvantages of Crystal Bay:
- Even though access to the beach is easy, the road to the location is steep and uphill, so be careful if you use a motorbike.
- The beach is just not well organized. Traders, rubbish in the parking lot is piled up and looks dirty.
Read & get also:
- An easy way to rent a cheap motorbike in Nusa Penida.
- The charm of the beauty of Kelingking beach is a hidden paradise.
- Nusa Penida Package 3 Days 2 Night.
- Nusa Penida Package 2 Days 1 Night.
- Snorkeling Adventure in Nusa Penida.
That's the page penida crystal bay beach We present this, hopefully this article can help travela as well as determine your tourist visit while on the island of Bali.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to us YouTube Channel to support us in presenting tourist videos. You can also find us on Instagram or direct to WhatsApp me to consult your travel plans.