Crystal Bay Penida Beach
Crystal Bay Penida Beach The Beauty and Charming Underwater Nature
Judging from the name alone, you may already be able to conclude that a tourist destination Nusa Penida 3 nusa this one is a beach or bay with crystal clear water.
This is true, because of beauty Crystal Bay deserves thumbs up.
Therefore, it is only natural that this place becomes a popular area for domestic and foreign tourists to visit.
However, in fact this place not only offers a stretch of white sand with a beautiful sea. But also the natural life under the sea which is the main attraction.
Therefore, it is not surprising that this place has become a favorite destination for connoisseurs of underwater beauty. Because the wealth of flora and fauna under the sea is indeed very amazing.
Route and Location
Located in the Nusa Penida Island area, Crystal Bay Penida Beach it can be said to be quite easy to access. If you have plans for a holiday to this place, then the exact location is Sakti Village, Nusa Penida, Klungkung – Bali 80771.
To find out the coordinates of the point more accurately, you can see GPS Nusa Penida here.
From the big island of Bali, you are required to cross using public transportation such as a ferry from the port of Padang Bay or a fast boat from Sanur to the Port of Nusa Penida.
If using a fast boat from the port of Sanur to the port of Toya Pakeh /banjar nyuh Nusa Penida takes approximately 30 minutes, much faster if you go through Padang Bai by Roro Ferry.
For fast boat ticket price to nusa penida you can check here.
After that, you can continue the journey to Crystal Bay beach which is only about 15 KM from the port by renting a motorbike or renting a car in gotravela.
Best Time to Visit
In general, Penida Crystal Bay Beach is open 24 hours non-stop. So that visitors are free to come at any time. So it's actually very flexible, you just have to adjust it to the needs of the visit.
If you want to swim and snorkel, you can come in the morning, afternoon or evening. Meanwhile, to enjoy the exoticism and romance of the sunset, you can come at dusk.
Crystal Bay Admission Ticket
Price of admission Crystal Bay Penida Beach This is actually free or not charged like Kuta Beach in Bali. It's just that there is a parking fee for two-wheeled and four-wheeled vehicles that is charged to visitors for now.
Don't know in the future, will there be a distribution fee to enter the object for local government revenue?
For now the price of parking vehicles in Crystal Bay;
- Motorcycle Parking / Scooter Parking Rp. 2.000 per motorbike
- Car Parking / Car Parking Rp. 5.000 per car
Things to do in Crystal Bay
There are many things that this tourist destination has to offer for all its visitors. Not only pampering yourself with sunbathing or playing in the water, but also diving into the underwater beauty which is very enchanting.
If you are interested in visiting this place, then below are some exciting activities that can be done while on this clear bay beach.
1. Water Play
Crystal Bay offers stunning natural views of the land. The coastline of 1 KM which is so wide will make tourists still have privacy even though it is crowded with visitors. In addition, you will also be treated to a beautiful stretch of fine white sand, the calming blue of the bay. So that the activities of playing water and swimming can be more exciting.
2. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
Lovers of water sports such as snorkeling and scuba diving should not miss this bay in Nusa Penida. Because of the variety of water species such as various types of fish, marine animals and also flora such as coral reefs and so on. This of course can spoil your eyes who have missed the natural beauty under water.
3. Crystal Bay Point
Crystal Bay Penida Beach is a point where visitors can see the full view of the bay.
To reach this spot, you are required to climb hundreds of stairs to get to the top of the hill.
Although it is considered very tiring, but guaranteed not to regret it. From up there, you can see temples, atolls and also the Nusa Lembongan and Ceningan clusters.
Conclusion Crystal bay Penida Beach
Pros of Crystal Bay Beach:
- From the port of Toya, access to get there is close and easy.
- Because it is close to the Telkomsel tower, the signal is quite good.
- Crystal Bay Beach is a well-known area in Penida and Lembongan like Kuta Beach in Bali.
- The natural atmosphere as well as the beach and coral venues in the middle of the sea are stunning.
- A suitable place for instagrammable, selfie and posing with family and friends.
- Clean and well-maintained white sandy beach.
- Safe to do various beach activities, good for children too.
- There is a toilet and a place to rinse or take a clean shower.
- Ample and adequate parking.
Disadvantages of Crystal Bay:
- Although access to the beach is easy, the road to the location is steep and uphill, so be careful when using a motorbike.
- The beach is only poorly organized by traders, garbage in the parking lot that piles up and looks shabby.
Read & get also:
- An easy way to rent a cheap motorbike in Nusa Penida.
- The charm of the beauty of the hidden paradise pinky beach.
- Nusa Penida Package 3 Days 2 Night.
- Nusa Penida Package 2 Days 1 Night.
- Snorkeling adventure in Nusa Penida with manta fish.
That's the page penida crystal bay beach We present this, hopefully this article can help travela as well as determine your tourist visit while on the island of Bali.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to us YouTube Channel for support us in presenting tourist video forward. You can also find us on Instagram or direct to Whats-app me to consult your travel plans.